We are company Toyota Material Handling CZ (also known as TMH CZ), with the headquarters on the address Toyota Material Handling CZ s.r.o., K Vypichu 1049, 252 19 Rudná – the Czech Republic
TMH CZ is a part of TICO Group. For more information, visit our website, section „O TMH CZ“.
TMH CZ is responsible for collecting and using your personal data described in the Personal data protection regulations.
If you have any questions, reminders or complaints regarding processing your personal data, you can contact us on [firstname.lastname@example.org]
A. Name, title, gender
B. Your contact details and personal account or registration details as well as your company name, location of your company including address, phone number, tax ID and your e-mail address.
C. Information about your demands and purchases
D. Our communication with you
When you send an email or chat with us online or via some social medium, we record our communication with you. When you call us, our customer support registers your questions or complaints into our database. We can also record phone calls for training purposes.
E. Information that we collect when you use our web site, applications or other digital media.
- When you visit our web site, we may register your Ip address, type of browser, operation system, reference web sites, behaviour when browsing web.
- You may receive automatic notification when you open our newsletter or click on the link in the newsletter.
- With your approval, we can also obtain information about your location.
f. Information related to social media
Depending on your social network setting, we may receive information from your social network provider. For example, if you register to our services via your social network account, we may receive your social network profile including your contact details, interests and contacts. Other information about personal data we obtain from your social network provider and about how to change the settings can be found on a web site of your social network provider and his principles of personal data protection.
G. Information you decide to share with us
You may decide to share some information with us, for example when you send a comment on Facebook to us, fill in a customer questionnaire or send a registration to an event.
2.3. Cookies and similar technology.
When you use our web site, we collect information via cookies and similar technologies. For more information, read our principles of using cookies on the web site or mobile information you use.
2.4. Specification of services, applications or events.
In case of specific services, applications or events, we may collect other types of personal data and use them for different purposes than described in the personal data protection principles. We will inform you about the fact when you order a relevant service, register to our event or download our application.
In the following text, we will explain when, for what purpose and what data we collect, process and use.
3.1 Collecting data exclusively for information purposes
If you do not register to use our online business or if you provide us any information, we will collect only data which your browser provides to allow you to visit our online shop. These are:
* IP address
* Date and time of requirement
* Time zone (difference from GMT)
* Request content (page)
* Access state / Http state code
* transferred data volume
* Message about whether the loading has been successful
* Notification why a request might not have been successful
* Web site the request has been received from
* Browser used
* Operation system
* screen differentiation
* Language and software version of the browser.
Besides that, there are the so-called cookies, see our principles of using cookies
3.2 Collecting data at the time of registration in our internet shop
If you wish to order products via our internet shop, you have to register and create a customer account containing data you enter there (company name, address, e-mail address, other contact details), stored on our servers.
In case of registration to our online shops, they also collect data specified in article „3.1“.
Before you can register to our internet shop, you have to agree with storing and using data provided during registration. Relevant declaration about agreement is:
„I agree with the terms and conditions and I agree that using my personal data and after ending their validation complies with the personal data protection principles."
A. To be able to contact you when negotiating the contracts and to process your enquiries.
In case of entering into a contract, data will be used to process agreements. As a result of that, your data may be handed over to an authorized shipping company, and if needed, they may be handed over to our payment service provider. To prevent any unauthorised access of the third parties to your personal data, particularly to financial data, the order process is encrypted using SSL technology.
B. To be able to provide online services and mobile applications
- Some of our online services use your location, for example for us to show you the nearest location of your requested area of interest.
- To make using our online services easier for you, we may analyse data collected when you use our digital media and combine them with information collected by using cookie files and similar technologies (see above). For example, to find out which digital channel (e-mail, social media) or devices (computer, tablet or mobile phone) you prefer, and to direct the communication to that channel or device.
D. For communication with you
Your contact details allow us to communicate with you, respond to your questions and process your complaints.
E. For statistical research
- General We use automatic tools to carry out statistical research of general trends concerning using our services, web sites and social media, and behaviour and preferences of our customers and users.
- Data. When carrying out the research, we may fuse and analyse different types of data described above. For that purpose, we use only overall anonymous data, we do not use names, e-mail address nor directly identifiable information. We may also use the overall data in a combination with information we receive from our authorized sellers or public resources. We will not use sensitive data for the statistical research without your approval.
- Advantages Statistical research helps us improve our services and offer, provide more flexible customer support and improve design and content of our web site.
F. For direct marketing purposes
- General We may use your personal data to send information leaflets, brochures, propagation materials or another type of marketing communication.
- Data categories. To be able to understand what is important for you, we can use automatic tools to analyse your personal details. For that purpose, we may use and combine the information described above. The data may also be combined with information we receive from our concern companies or from public resources. We will not use sensitive data for the statistical research without your approval.
- Advantages The results of our analyses are used to adjust our marketing notifications to your specific interests and preferences. For example, if our analysis shows you could be interested in some type of machines or specific services, we may adjust our newsletter and the content of our web site and offers we consider to be relevant for you.
- Channels We may use various channels for our marketing communication, such as e-mail, social media and your personal online account.
- More accurate targeting the customers. We may participate in a programme Custom Audience of company Facebook that allows displaying personalised advertisements when browsing Facebook. We may share your e-mail address or another identification with Facebook for it to find out whether you have a Facebook account. We may use similar programmes of other social networks. You may deregister from participation in our programme Facebook Custom Audience (or similar ones) by sending an email from the address you have decided to deregister from the programme. More information about aiming advertisements and Custom Audience programmes, visit your social medium operator website.
- Rejecting or objecting. Your agreement with sending marketing communication may be rejected or taken back any time, by following instructions in relevant marketing communication, or you can contact us on the address [email@example.com].
5.1. General. We may share or make your personal data accessible to third parties for the following purposes:
A. To support services we provide
When using third parties to provide our services, such as IT suppliers, social networks providers, marketing agencies, companies providing credit and payment cards and companies providing screening services and anti-fraud security. All those third parties are obliged to protect your personal data accordingly and process them only in accordance with our instructions.
B. Web sites of third parties. Our web site contains links to web sites of third parties. If you go to the links, you leave our web site or mobile applications. These personal data protection principles do not apply to web sites of the third parties. TMH CZ may bear no responsibility for using your personal data by the third parties. Using such web sites is at your own risk. More information about how the third parties treat your personal data can be found in the principles of personal data protection (if available).
6.1. TMHXX adopts relevant technical and organisational steps to protect your personal data to prevent loss or illegal use.
6.2. Your personal data will be stored until necessary for the purposes described in the personal data protection principles, or until required in order to fulfil legal obligations and to resolve any disputes.
If you do not agree with storing your personal data, we kindly ask you not to register in our online shop. due to technical reasons, it is not possible to distinguish between individual users, therefore all users have to agree with collecting and using personal data. Unfortunately, no exceptions are possible.
You may ask for access to your personal data and you can update and change them. And you may exercise any other rights you have according to personal data protection legislation, e.g. Including an objection against processing your personal data. The only thing you have to do is to send your written reaction together with a copy of your identification document to the address [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Cancellation of your personal data shall also delete your registered profile. Our online shop shall no longer be available for you.
Bear in mind that even if your profile is deleted, we may keep some information about individual transactions for accounting purposes or to process the transactions.
You may always refuse sending marketing communication by following instructions in a relevant marketing communication, or you can send us an e-mail to the address [email@example.com].
And finally, do not forget that if you wish so, it is always your right to file a complaint to a relevant data protection authority, such as personal data protection authority (ÚOOÚ) – https://www.uoou.cz.
If you have any questions, reminders or complaints concerning the personal data protection principles, you can also contact us on [firstname.lastname@example.org].
The personal data protection principles are valid from 2018-05-25 and replace our previous personal data protection principles. The principles of personal data protection will be regularly reviewed, and we will notify you of any changes by publishing reviewed principles on our web site. Any changes become valid after their publishing.
In the personal data protection principles, we are going to explain how we collect and use your personal data. The personal data protection principles apply to all your personal data we process when you buy or use our services, visit our web site or interact with us in another way. We have divided the personal data protection principles into several categories. By clicking on relevant area, you will display further information.